Canada | USA
Events & Associations
Sheet Metal Journal is proud to be the Journal of Record for SMACNA-BC, the first Canadian Chapter of the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning National Association. SMACNA partners with several other key trade associations, as shown below. Each year the association's national convention takes place in the fall. See below for more details. If you would like to register your event or association, simply complete our online registration form to get started with a free listing with Sheet Metal Journal.
SMACNA's 68th Annual Convention In Colorado Springs, Colorado
WHO: The Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA)
WHAT: 68th Annual Convention and Product Show
A wide variety of educational and self-development sessions presented by industry experts to provide the newest ideas, information and solutions to meet the specific technical and business management needs of sheet metal and air-conditioning contractors.
WHEN: Convention: Sept. 25-28, 2011
WHERE: The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colo.
For more information on SMACNA’s 68th annual convention, contact SMACNA’s Meetings and Convention Department at 703.803.2998.
- COCA (Council of Construction Associations)
- BC Mechanical Trades Bid Depository
- ITI (International Training Institute)
- MCA-BC (Mechanical Contractors Association of British Columbia)
- Sheet Metal Workers Training Centre Society
- SMACNA (Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association)
- SMWIA Local 276
- SMWIA Local 280
- ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc.)
- NFPA (National Fire Protection Association)
- WorkSafe BC
- BCICA (British Columbia Insulation Contractors Association)
- MCABC (Mechanical Contractors Association of British Columbia)